Identify and sort objects based on parallelism, perpendicularity, and angle type.
- Identify attributes within a two-dimensional figure (i.e., sides and angles).
- Sort manipulatives into categories:
- Parallel sides
- Perpendicular sides
- Types of angles
- Identify parallel and perpendicular lines.
- Recognize and identify acute, obtuse, and right angles.
- Understand the following concepts and vocabulary: parallel, perpendicular, right angle, obtuse angle, and acute angle.
Category: Access Points
Date Adopted or Revised: