- Identify attributes within a two-dimensional figure (i.e., sides and angles).
- Sort manipulatives into categories:
- Parallel sides
- Perpendicular sides
- Types of angles
- Identify parallel and perpendicular lines.
- Recognize and identify acute, obtuse, and right angles.
- Understand the following concepts and vocabulary: parallel, perpendicular, right angle, obtuse angle, and acute angle.
|Number: MAFS.4.G.1.AP.2a||Category: Access Points|
|Date Adopted or Revised: 06/14||
Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles. (Additional Cluster) :
Clusters should not be sorted from Major to Supporting and then taught in that order. To do so would strip the coherence of the mathematical ideas and miss the opportunity to enhance the major work of the grade with the supporting clusters.