Use a hundreds chart or number line to round to any place (i.e., ones, tens, hundreds, thousands).
- Identify ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands when given a number card.
- Using a number line or hundreds chart, locate a given number, then identify the closest 10, 100, 1,000.
- Identify if a number is in the middle of two 10s (25 is in the middle of 20 and 30), 100s (350 is in the middle of 300 and 400), or 1,000s (4,500 is in the middle of 4,000 and 5,000) that we round up.
- Understand the following concepts and vocabulary for: round and nearest.
- Match vocabulary of ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands to digits in a number.
Category: Access Points
Date Adopted or Revised: