Find equations of lines based on certain slope criteria such as; finding the equation of a line parallel or perpendicular to a given line that passes through a given point.
- Given a line, draw a parallel line vs. a perpendicular line.
- Given the graph of a line, create a parallel or perpendicular line and find the slope.
- Use a template to generate the equation of a line given a point and a slope.
- Determine the slope of a line using a graph.
- Given the equation of a line, identify the slope, and y-intercept.
- Given an equation of a line, identify the slope.
- Calculate the slope of a line using a formula.
- Multiply fractions and whole numbers.
- Determine whether a slope is perpendicular by multiplying the slopes together (the product of perpendicular slopes is -1).
- When given equations for two different lines, identify whether the slopes are equal (parallel).
- When given equations for two different lines, identify whether the slopes are opposite and reciprocal (perpendicular).
- Substitute point and slope into an equation form to generate the equation of the new line.
- Find the opposite reciprocal of a number.
Category: Access Points
Date Adopted or Revised: