CPALMS Code App Windows Installation Instructions
Installation StepsPlease follow these steps to install the CPALMS Code app on Windows:
- Click here to download the installer file
- After download is complete, open the downloads folder and double click on the installer file called CPALMS-Code-v1.7.msi
- Follow the screen prompts. Based on your profile settings, you might need a computer administrator to install the application
- (Optional) Once you open the application, you can right click on application icon and pin to task bar for easy access later on
- Make sure your computer has the Adobe Flash Player plug-in installed and enabled. See below for more information
- Make sure your default browser is not Microsoft Edge and it supports Adobe Flash Player. See below for more information
Please contact your IT administrator for further assistance.
Changing your Default Browser on Windows
- On your computer, click the Start menu Start menu.
- Click Settings Settings.
- Open your default apps:
- Original version: Click System and then Default apps.
- Creators Update: Click Apps and then Default apps.
Installing and Enabling Adobe Flash Player Plugin
Install Adobe Flash Player: Click here to install the latest Adobe Flash Player plug-in
Enabling Adobe Flash Player on your browser:
- Google Chrome: To enable Flash for all websites, open your Chrome browser and type chrome://settings/content in the address bar, then press enter(1). Then on the Content Settings page, scroll down to Flash and select the button next to 'Allow sites to run Flash.
- FireFox: Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Plugins panel.Look for Shockwave Flash on your list. Set it to Ask to Activate.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: To check if your Flash Player is enabled by Internet Explorer, from the top right corner open Settings > Manage Addons > Toolbars and Extensions. Here, ensure that Shockwave Flash Object is Enabled.