Read, write, or select decimals to the tenths place.
- Use digit cards to build a number on a place value chart to the tenths place.
- Use a number line to have students identify decimals on the number line.
- Match number cards to decimals displayed with manipulatives.
- Understand where to write a decimal point.
- Understand that a decimal represents a value less than one.
- Read a decimal given in number form or a picture representation.
- Select the appropriate decimal given the answer and a distractor with its verbal, pictorial or manipulative representation.
- Write a decimal given a verbal prompt.
- Write a decimal given a representation.
- Write a decimal given a manipulative.
- Understand the following concepts, symbols, and vocabulary: decimal, decimal point, tenths place.
Category: Access Points
Date Adopted or Revised: