- Identify the most dense item from a group of given items.
- Identify the characteristics of density, area and volume.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of a given situation.
- Given a group of items, describe the one that is most dense.
- Find the area, density, and volume.
- Understand the following concepts and vocabulary: area, density and volume.
|Number: MAFS.912.G-MG.1.AP.2a||Category: Access Points|
|Date Adopted or Revised: 07/14||
Apply geometric concepts in modeling situations. (Geometry - Major Cluster) :
Clusters should not be sorted from Major to Supporting and then taught in that order. To do so would strip the coherence of the mathematical ideas and miss the opportunity to enhance the major work of the grade with the supporting clusters.