- Pair domain numbers to positions on the x-axis of a coordinate plane.
- Label the domain as positive or negative.
- Understand related vocabulary: positive, negative.
- Understand coordinate planes.
- Understand the subsets of numbers (i.e., integers, whole numbers, natural numbers) within the real number system.
|Number: MAFS.912.F-IF.2.AP.5a||Category: Access Points|
|Date Adopted or Revised: 07/14||
Interpret functions that arise in applications in terms of the context. (Algebra 1 - Major Cluster) (Algebra 2 - Major Cluster) :
Clusters should not be sorted from Major to Supporting and then taught in that order. To do so would strip the coherence of the mathematical ideas and miss the opportunity to enhance the major work of the grade with the supporting clusters.