- Use manipulatives and models to demonstrate perpendicular and parallel lines.
- Trace perpendicular and parallel lines.
- Find perpendicular and parallel lines in the environment.
- Understand the following concepts, symbols, and vocabulary of perpendicular lines and parallel lines.
- Use visual representations to match perpendicular and parallel lines.
|Number: MAFS.4.G.1.AP.1b||Category: Access Points|
|Date Adopted or Revised: 06/14||
Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles. (Additional Cluster) :
Clusters should not be sorted from Major to Supporting and then taught in that order. To do so would strip the coherence of the mathematical ideas and miss the opportunity to enhance the major work of the grade with the supporting clusters.